ACN – conducting courses on behalf of La Trobe University
Study an internationally recognised La Trobe University course in Australia’s largest city and gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in a wide range of careers. Upon graduation, stay connected by joining La Trobe University’s network of over 154,000 alumni located across 100 countries.
In addition to individual study assistance, provided through a suite of academic support services, we also offer internship opportunities to give you relevant industry experience. Students with exceptional academic results may be awarded a scholarship for their outstanding performance. Our objective is to help you fulfil your study goals, reward you for your hard work and help you develop your career potential.
Choose your Course
Degree (2 years fast-track or 3 years standard-track)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting
- Bachelor of Business, Financial Management
- Bachelor of Business, Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business, Management
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing
- Bachelor of International Business
- Diploma in Business (8 months fast-track or 12 months standard-track)
- Provisional Admission Pathway (12 months)
- Foundation Studies Program (8 months)