Georgian College – Ontario Canada
Georgian College, Ontario Canada. Admission is open for Sept 2022 intake.
Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology in Ontario, Canada. It has 13,000 full-time students, including 4,500 international students from 85 countries, across seven campuses, the largest being in Barrie, Ontario.
Georgian College received the highest score among Ontario colleges in the International Student Barometer (ISB) survey. Georgian also ranked number two among all Canadian colleges and universities, and number three in the world. The ISB survey is the largest and most extensive survey of international students globally.
- Computer Programming- Co-Op- New Program
- Computer Systems Networking technician- New Program
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- Georgian is Ontario’s #1 college in co-op education.
- We have the highest percentage of student body enrolled in programs with mandatory co-op.
- 6,200 employers partner with Georgian to offer student work experiences.
- 5,000 Georgian students are enrolled in co-op programs.
We have several programs accredited by Co-operative Education and Work Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL); This represents the highest standard of achievement for co-op programs in Canada.
Be your own boss and start a business as part of Georgian’s eCo-op program
Collaborate with students from various disciplines to innovate together on products or services for industry partners or community needs through Georgian’s iCo-op program.
- Co-op work terms can lead to full-time positions after graduation.
- Georgian grads get jobs.
- Georgian is a leader in graduate employment
According to Ontario Colleges Key Performance Indicators, Georgian has one of the highest graduate employment rates among Ontario colleges; 85.8% of our alumni found work within six months of graduation, well above the provincial average – which we’ve exceeded for more than 20 years